Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Countdown #17

I find it interesting that some of the doodles I like the best are ones that start out with the least concrete idea. This monster head is an example. There was no initial idea but just a scribble that then became something as I kept adding pencil strokes. I was probably sitting in a boring meeting somewhere trying to stay awake....



On the subject of awake. One thing that just makes me crazy is when a student falls asleep in class. Any ideas on how to handle such careless snoozing? Maybe I will post a sleeping sketch before Halloween.

1 comment:

Jon Alderink said...

I had a teacher who would use a ruler on a desk. It scare the crap out of you even if you WERE paying attention. The poor soul who was snoozing would jump a foot in the air :)